Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For Simply Saralee.....♥ with love

This is a beautiful and heartfelt gift I received today from a dear, sweet friend. It has touched my heart and made me smile! Although we have never met in person, I feel I know Cherry Layne by the essence of her words and her beautiful heart. If we don't get the chance to meet in person here on earth, I know we will meet someday in Heaven! I sure hope there is tea in Heaven because I plan on sharing a cup with my sweet friend!
Thank you Cherry for blessing me today! I love your beautiful heart!


Artwork by Cherry Layne

Dear Sara, You are a special person....God has shined upon you and you have let His warmth come through, in life and to others, polyvore, your blog... Thank you for being such a special lady.... maybe someday we shall meet and share tea and cake.....Cherry

If you would like to view Cherry Layne's beautiful work on Polyvore
please go here ~
**********

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love visiting your blog... the feel of it is so serene!! And I agree Cherry is a very sweet gal!! As are you!! Isn't Polyvore amazing!!